We (the folks at TranzBI) run a blog and website hosting service called EZstop.com and would love for you to use it. Our basic service is free, and we offer paid upgrades (Pro Sites) for advanced features such as domain hosting and extra storage. Our service is designed to give you as much control and ownership over what goes on your site as possible and encourage you to express yourself freely. However, be responsible in what you publish. In particular, make sure that none of the prohibited items listed below appear on your site or get linked to from your site (things like spam, viruses, or hate content).
If you find a EZstop.com site that you believe violates our terms of service, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by TranzBI, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your EZstop.com Account and Site. If you create a blog on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and TranzBI may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause TranzBI liability. You must immediately notify TranzBI of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. TranzBI will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Backup and Data Loss Policy. Your use of EZstop’s services is at your own risk. It is your responsibility to backup your data and files daily. EZstop’s backup service runs once a week. overwrites any of our previous backups made, and only one week of backups are kept. If a problem occurs site-wide to all of EZstop’s customers, we are able to restore your content dating back to latest backup file. Please note that this backup service is provided to you as a courtesy. We make no guarantees about our weekly backups. If a problem occurs on your website as an isolated incident, we cannot restore the files and data. EZstop is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on our servers.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by TranzBI or otherwise.
By submitting Content to TranzBI for inclusion on your Website, you grant TranzBI a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, TranzBI will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, TranzBI has the right (though not the obligation) to, in TranzBI’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in TranzBI’s reasonable opinion, violates any TranzBI policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in TranzBI’s sole discretion. TranzBI will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
Optional paid services such as extra storage, domain purchases, or Pro Sites upgrade. By selecting an Pro Sites you agree to pay TranzBI the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for a Pro Site and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Pro Sites fees are not refundable.
Unless you notify TranzBI before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a Pro Sites, your Pro Sites subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such Pro Site (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. A Pro Site can be canceled at any time in the ‘YOUR ACCOUNT’ section of your site’s WordPress dashboard.
- General Terms.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. TranzBI has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, TranzBI does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. TranzBI disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which EZstop.com links, and that link to EZstop.com. TranzBI does not have any control over those non-WordPress websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-WordPress website or webpage, TranzBI does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. TranzBI disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-WordPress websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As TranzBI asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by EZstop.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify TranzBI in accordance with TranzBI’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. TranzBI will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. TranzBI will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of TranzBI or others. In the case of such termination, TranzBI will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to TranzBI.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from TranzBI to you any TranzBI or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with TranzBI. TranzBI, WordPress, EZstop.com, the EZstop.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with EZstop.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of TranzBI or TranzBI’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any TranzBI or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. TranzBI reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an Ad-free Pro Sites account.
- Attribution. TranzBI reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at EZstop.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar. Footer credits and the EZstop.com toolbar may not be removed regardless of upgrades purchased.
- Friends of WP.com Themes. By activating a partner theme from the Friends of WP.com section of our themes directory, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating a partner theme.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. TranzBI reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. TranzBI may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. TranzBI may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your EZstop.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, such account can only be terminated by TranzBI if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from TranzBI’s notice to you thereof; provided that, TranzBI can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless TranzBI, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between TranzBI and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of TranzBI, or by the posting by TranzBI of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in San Francisco County, California. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in San Francisco, California, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; TranzBI may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Content Credit By WordPress.com